CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Come on Grey


I've been laid up with allergies and a funky virus for the past few days, all the while looking forward to today because....tonight is Grey's Anatomy! I've survived three weeks of reruns, what gives ya'll?

In the meantime, I've been shopping for maternity bathing suits and Target actually has some really cute, really reasonably priced swimwear. I love the ruffle tankini, boyshorts, and ruffled swimskirt. Love them so much that I purchased two pairs of boyshorts, two bikini bottoms, and two swim skirts, all in black! The swimskirt hides the chunks without looking frumpy and too mommy-ish. I love bathing suits and crazy colors, but this year I'm going soft and decided to buy suits around black bottoms. Lazy lame-o, I know. I haven't checked out Gap Maternity yet, nor the Motherhood line that a friend told me about so there may be more bathing suits in my near future.
I'd love to hear suggestions from fellow bloggers about favorite maternity lines if ya'll have time...

5 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I loved Target...I always found something cute there. Motherhood maternity was hit and miss...some cute some not. Ross had some cute things from time to time...

Mom of Three said...

I loved Ann Taylor Loft's Maternity Line for tops. For Pants go with Motherhood Maternity's Secret Fit pants... they rock. Also, another saving grace are just normal empire shirts, they have lots of room for the growing baby.

wife.mom.nurse said...

i found some really cute suits at Pea in a Pod.

Hope you feel better soon!

Jaina said...

Sounds pretty awesome. I don't know of any really good places at all. Sounds like you found some cute ones though :)

Carrie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog today and congrats on the baby! I'll admit I've never had to buy a maternity swimsuit but I also found the maternity suits and Target cuter than the non-maternity suits. Good luck!