CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Heads are gonna roll

JT is driving me nuts. Nuttier that ever. I don't know if it's pregnant lady hormones or if he was always just a pain in the toosh and I didn't notice.....Last night we went out to Red's for happy hour with friends and I couldn't drag him out of there until 21:30. We went downtown to eat and he proceeded back in to a Honda Fit parked on the E. Market. Homeslice jumps out of the truck and says, "No scratches." Don't worry, I made him leave a note. If you see me on the News 4 for committing some random act of violence against him, don't judge-just bail me out.

Moving on to happier thoughts, we visited Babies'R' Us last weekend and all the pregnant ladies walking around in very similar outfits freaked me out so I decided to excercise my brain a little bit and make a few of my own maternity dresses. I'm off to WallyWorld and Hancocks to find fabrics!

1 thoughts:

Jaina said...

Oh goodness. I hope he stops driving you nuts ;) I would love to see pictures of your maternity dresses when they're finished :)