CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Party like it's my birthday?

I have spent all week looking forward to cutting loose this weekend because it is birthday celebration weekend! Thursday was Dionne's bday, which we celebrated at The Crab House. I accidently sabotaged D's girlish figure with cupcakes from Cupcake . It's a delicious lil place on King St. that specializes in huge, yummy cupcakes of various flavors. Tonight D's very sweet sister is hosting a birthday party oyster roast and low country boil for D and me at her place on the Stono. Tuesday is my birthday, but will be celebrated on Thursday because I am working M, T, and W nights this week. I can't wait for birthday extravaganza!
Pictures will follow.

5 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Happy EARLY Birthday!

IB said...

Happy birthday! Have a beer, or 2, or 5 for me!

Mom of Three said...

happy birthday!!!!

Jaina said...

Happy early birthday! I hope it's absolutely fabulous!!

The wife said...

Just found your blog and had to comment on this even though it's an old post! I, too, am preggo and am due on November 20th and after reading this all I can think about are those bites of heaven aka the Red Velvet cupcakes at Cupcake!! I'm coming into town this week and I will definitely be stopping in to get my fix.