CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Favorite hair products




I'm feeling lazy today and don't have much going on so here is my minimal effort post:Favorite hair products from a no product kind of girl.

I can't stand hairstylists who push really hard for me to buy the products that they use. It drives me bonkers! I go to Ashley at Charisma and she's the bomb, but the ladies at Stella Nova's retail store just recently turned me on to the Phyto Intelligent Shampoo and the Conditioning Hair Baume (balm). They are freakin wonderful! I have gobs of super fine hair, but it tends to be a little on the oily side so I wash daily. The Phyto Intelligent shampoo doesn't dry it out, and then the conditioning balm keeps my baby fine hair soft without making my hair limp. It also makes my hair feel fuller.
The entire Phyto line is on the pricey side, but the Baume lasts a long time which makes my penny pinching heart feel better. I'm not a pricey hair stuff kind of girl, and I don't use product in my hair, but I find these particular things to be worth the money. Stella Nova carries it in their Charleston, West Ashley, and Mt. Pleasant stores, or you can go online to Sephora.
I apologize for whining about work stuff in the last post. I keep reminding myself that I am lucky to have a job right now, and that it is very stressful to handle a loved one's failing health. I am working on being more sympathetic.

1 thoughts:

wife.mom.nurse said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am excited to follow your blog. My mom was an ICU nurse ")