CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

it's about time-NCLEX time!!

The authorization to test came to my inbox this afternoon. I plugged it in to the testing center website and wouldn't you know that there were no appointments available in Charleston for 2 weeks. That's right, 2 WEEKS. I will be taking the boards in Savannah on Thursday at 8am.

JT is kind enough to drive me down there on Wednesday afternoon and take me out in Savannah. He is from Charleston but lived in Savannah for a year or two and has a pretty good lay of the land down there. Thank goodness, because I am directionally challenged and with the added stress of finding the testing center I could have a potential meltdown. (Interesting side note, Savannah is one of the few Southern cities that does not have an open container law and until last year, it was the closest place Charlestonians could go to get inked. Not that I have an ink on my body.) It's like another version of Charleston, but a little bit dangerous and a little dirty. No bias here..... Either way, I am grateful to get an appointment to test this week. Wish me luck friends!

4 thoughts:

Mom of Three said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

IB said...

Good luck...maybe a celebratory tattoo if you pass?

Katie said...

I have a deep seated fear of needles. NO TATTOOS. Thanks for the good luck wishes.

Jaina said...

Best of luck, you're going to do great!