CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Am I nuts?

I just read an msn article that discussed flattering ways for us plus size girls to dress ourselves, and was offended enough by the thought that just because I am living large I might need guidance on what to wear and what not to wear, but then the slide show had the nerve to show a women who wears a size 14! A 14! This sent me into a total meltdown because I am a bit larger than a 14, and I figured that a size 14 would be my goal. I mean, hola! if Patagonia and JCrew sell size 14 or the equivalent, I don't think it's plus size. But hey, that's just me.

What do ya'll think?

3 thoughts:

Girl of True Heart said...

I think that the world will NEVER GET IT.

As for the date you commented on my blog, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried! He is real. Completely free in his own mind. When someone tells you they didn't lose their virginity until their 20s and they're trying to make up for lost time, that is a red flag!

;-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jaina said...

14 is so not a plus size. Some people are stupid. Don't even get me started on VANITY sizing. Such a headache.

Anonymous said...

Haha...agreed! Just started reading your blog and I can already tell I"m going to love it! :)

-B