CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

I have to settle for yellow and green onesies for 6 more weeks

Our OB appointment Monday was a major disappointment. We have another appointment with Molly, the OB nurse, in three weeks and then three weeks later (5/18) we get to find out the sex of LBT. While I thought I would come unwound when they said no ultrasound this visit, I did get a bit of insider info regarding the C section I have been hoping for....My favorite surgeon at work happens to be married to my OB and yesterday he mentioned she had 4 C sections out of convenience and he could almost guarantee me one if I push her. Ha! I'm considering doing a 4D ultrasound in a few weeks just so I can start buying gender specific clothes! Any recommendations?

I have to tell ya'll something wonderful. The OB office's scale says I lost 8lbs last month! Yay for not being able to eat large meals.

3 thoughts:

Mom of Three said...

i'm all about the c-sections... but some people are so anti them.. i hope you get it.. how many weeks r you?

Katie said...

16! woop woop

Jaina said...

Now, I have to ask, why do you want a c-section? I'm honestly curious. The whole idea of childbirth terrifies me. At the moment I'm fine if they just knock me unconscious and wake me up when it's over. And I'm not even married yet or even close to being ready to have kids.