CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've been tagged..Life IS Grand!


My buddy Robyn at Three Under Three tagged me to name 5 reasons why my life is grand. With this nasty economy and social turmoil going on, I think we all need step back and count our blessings.

1. I am free, white, and (over) 21. Just kidding. My parents, all three of them, have given me every tool in their repertoires to help me succeed, and so far I have.

2. My job is secure. Like way secure. No one plans to visit the ICU, it just happens, therefore the place is always packed and my expertise is a hot commodity.

3. Friends and family that make life colorful,enjoyable, and worth living.

4. Sumter D and JT are the two of the most loving and loyal companions a girl could want.

5. I live in paradise with a lil boat at my disposal, and am healthy enough to swim all day long if I choose (providing the water is warm).



Nothing earthshattering, but that's why my life is grand. I tag Nicola, IB, Bumpkin, Courtney, and Ellen S. Get on it.

2 thoughts:

Mom of Three said...

ummm hello??? is there a future miss or mr coming??? details.......

Jaina said...

Sounds grand to me!