CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bottles, Battery Operated Boyfriends, and dinner of course


This is my new lusty must have item. A BOB. Not to be confused with a Bob, the battery operated boyfriend, this is a must have, super easy to fold up jogging stroller. Friend Dionne and I first spotted them a few weeks ago while walking the Ravenel Bridge and I have been on the hunt for one ever since. I am entranced by the non fixed front wheel, the array of colors that a BOB comes in, and most of all, mud tires (kind of) on an aluminum frame. Hot. JT hates all BOB products and says they're ugly. Jealous.Because I am a practical person, I have told myself that I will not purchase any furniture or strollers until I know the sex of LBT, but bless his heart, I will hurt JT if he tries to stand between me and my (baby's) BOB on May 18th.
Most pregnant ladies develop cravings when they get prego, but I have lived my whole life with cravings and now that I am prego don't really care about food. It really amazes me, but has aided in my weight loss. (Please don't have a kitten, I know it's not healthy to lose weight but I was plump to start.) Tonight we're having twice baked potatoes, green been casserole, and bacon wrapped filets topped with a bernaise sauce. Yum.
Hey does anyone know if you use a breast pump, do you have to use bottles from the same manufacturer?

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Most pumps come in a kit with bottles. But you can definitely use othe rones with no problem. I nursed Max and Mia and now, Lola. but I never produced enough to pump. I just nursed.

Jaina said...

That stroller is cute! I hope you get one :)

I'm not sure on the pump...I just remember my mom using the bottle bags to freeze the milk (my brother was in the NICU for 10 days for various reasons, so she was pumping milk ALL the time) I think you can use other ones though. The directions on the pump should tell you.